Tibroke Tibetan Spaniels
We, the undersigned, have read and agree to the terms of this agreement:
We agree to sell the following Tibetan Spaniel, Sex: _______ Date of Birth: _____________
Name of Dog: _Tibroke’s _________Registration #_NP_______ Color: ________Microchip # _________
Sire: __________________________________________ AKC# _________________________
Dam: __________________________________________ AKC # ___________________________
THIS ANIMAL IS GUARANTEED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Payment for the above-described animal shall be made as follows: Price of $___________to be paid in full upon purchase of dog. A deposit of $__________ has been received, with a balance of _______________ .
2. This dog you are purchasing is being sold as a pet and must be spayed or neutered of not already done. By signing this Sales Agreement you are agreeing to do so as soon as possible. You also agree to mail a copy of the spay/neuter certificate to me.
3. If I have not received proper proof of spay/neuter by the time the puppy reaches 12 months of age, I reserve the right to reclaim said puppy (either my self or my agent) for the purpose of surgery, at Buyer’s expense.
4. The Buyers agreed not to breed this dog at any time before the dog is spayed/neutered.
5. Upon receipt of the veterinarian’s certification of said spaying/neutering, the Seller will then forward the AKC registration or application for registration on said dog.
6. Until proof of spaying/neutering has been received by the Seller, the AKC registration paper on said dog will be held in the Seller’s file along with a signed copy of this agreement. AKC registration will be sent Buyers along with the signed contract and pedigree.
7. Buyer agrees that he/she will not register, nor attempt to register, this dog until said dog has been spayed/neutered.
8. You must have your dog examined by a licensed veterinarian of your choice within 3 days of receipt. If your dog, in
9. Your dog has a one year warranty. Should the dog die of a birth defect within one year of the time of purchase, the Seller will provide a replacement puppy. To qualify for this warranty, you must have kept the dog under the care of a licensed veterinarian. To make a claim, you must provide a signed certificate from the veterinarian stating cause of death and a copy of the puppy’s health records. If there is no puppy available, on will be provided from the next available litter whelped.
10. Failure to have the dog examined within three (3) days of receipt, VOIDS ALL WARRANTIES. (see #8)
11. It is an express violation of this agreement should the above referenced Dog be sold or resold directly or indirectly to, or through, a pet shop, specialty shop, or a wholesaler of purebred dogs. The Breeder/Seller is a member in good standing of the Tibetan Spaniel Club of America and, as such, is subject to substantial loss should this dog be sold or resold in a manner as described above. Therefore, the Buyers agree to indemnify the Breeder/Seller for any and all willful violation of this condition. The Buyers further agrees to pay the sum of $5,000.00 as liquefied damages, in the event of such violation.
12. This dog is to be returned to the Breeder/Seller if for ANY REASON the undersigned can no longer keep it, at ANY TIME in the future without reimbursement. The Buyer agrees that neither he/she nor the Buyer’s estate/executors may sell this Dog or transfer ownership of this Dog without the Seller’s knowledge and written consent.
Seller Date Buyer Date
PO Box 427Frisco, CO 80443-0427